Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Starting to get in the spirit...

Yes, I know it's only 11-11-08 and that Christmas is still 44 days away - BUT, I can't help the fact that I'm already feeling the Christmas spirit! Much to my husband's frustration (he's a "no decorating until after Thanksgiving" rule follower) I've been able to do a few things around the house that he's willing to put up with...love you sweeite! I keep trying to tell him how nice it will be to come home from Thanksgiving week in New York to an already decorated home :)

Our new Christmas wreath:

Closer view of the wreath - I adore how the ornament bulbs catch the light!

The yummy fall scents of pumpkin & caramel have now been replaced by warming scents of cinnamon stick & frosted cranberry - this is a great scent combo to use throughout the house.

Next, we need to inventory all our Christmas lights, ornaments and such because I know that last year, at the end of the season, I purchased a bunch of items on super sale....so, stay tuned for more posts about decorating for our first Christmas in our new house!

No comments: