Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 days ago...

Ten days ago, two PC users ventured into the Keystone Apple store to buy iPhones :) We were both pleasantly surprised with the shear ease and efficiency of activating our new phones with AT&T (and being able to keep our same cell phone numbers!). Cory chose the black 16GB and I chose the white 16GB phone and I have to say in all honesty that were are COMPLETELY IMPRESSED with how awesome this technology is! Not only is it easy to use & well organized, it's FUN! As Cory has said - good technology is good technology regardless of who creates it, ha!

For me, the iPhone has combined 4 "things" into one for me - it's my phone, my iPod, my Pocket PC (for work) and my calculator! What made this decision so easy for me was knowing that I could load all my drug programs & medical diagnostic software on here (like what I used to have on my pocket PC). Before we took the pluge, we teetered back and forth with the cost of the phone & the data plan required...but I can say that we've not had ONE episode of buyers remorse :) Now, I don't think we're going to go out and buy a Mac system - but we are both very pleased with this piece of Apple technology.

1 comment:

Betsy Spoor said...

Buy the whole Mac system! You can coordinate your calendars easily, download pics from your phone, we went mac and we will never go back! I Highly recommend! (ps dave uses a clarian discount on his iphone and gets 15% off, give it a try!)