Ahhhh, how I love to be organized and prepared! Nothing feels better than having an "ah-ha" idea and seeing it come together! So, while I was at Michaels, I saw this craft organizer and thought, that I could make this into a front-seat organizer for my Escape! I know that coming up in January, I'll be doing more driving than in the past since I'll be working THREE (yes, count them, three) jobs, so I thought it would be a good idea to implement some sort of car organization system to keep all my "stuff" in it's place.
So, here in an overall shot of my front-seat organizer:
So, here in an overall shot of my front-seat organizer:
On one side:
5 pens, 1 pencil, 2 post-it note pads, 2 paper binders
On the other side:
Address labels, thank-you cards (for all those moments when it would be nice to leave a hand written thank you note), and in the last pocket I have a small Swiss Army knife and a pair of nail clippers.
5 pens, 1 pencil, 2 post-it note pads, 2 paper binders
Address labels, thank-you cards (for all those moments when it would be nice to leave a hand written thank you note), and in the last pocket I have a small Swiss Army knife and a pair of nail clippers.
A huge stack of OB wheels for work & in the pocket on the opposite side are my tape measures for fundal heights:
I clipped about 5 plain white envelopes to the inside of the organizer just incase. This will be a great place to keep my name tags, put my iPhone when I'm driving and keep other things in order (gum, mints, kleenex and such)!
In January, just after the start of the new year, I've made an appointment for my Escape to be "detailed" and I cannot wait!!! She'll get her carpets shampooed, leather seats cleaned, the dash will get a really good scrub down as well as the console, doors and all those nooks & crannies that are SO hard to clean and they will wax the exterior! I also bought new floor mats to put down after the detailing is all done. It will be such a clean & organized way to start off the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment