After four long years of Grad School - this is the final step - taking my board certification exam! So, after diligently preparing all my paperwork, I sent it in....only to get it returned to me saying that I didn't include everything I needed, ha! However, in my defense, I followed all their instructions, sent in everything my program adviser told us to AND all my fellow classmates who have registered told me that they also had theirs sent back (of course, only AFTER mine had been sent back as well, ha!), plus the website gave conflicting info on what to send in anyhow, ugh!
It's no biggie, I just had to resubmit it with the rest of the paperwork they wanted. So, here is the shot of ALL the correct paperwork required by the NCC to register me for the WHNP board certification exam:
It's no biggie, I just had to resubmit it with the rest of the paperwork they wanted. So, here is the shot of ALL the correct paperwork required by the NCC to register me for the WHNP board certification exam:
(I was playing around with paint.net to remove my personal info for this photo)
So, NCC - I believe that I'm sending you everything you need to correctly register me for my exam this time- sorry about not sending you all you needed the first time! Bye Bye application, get there safe!
It will take NCC about 30 days to "process" my application - whatever that means, ha! Then, I'll be notified that I have 90 days to schedule my test date at one of their approved testing sites. It's given on the computer and I'll be given my score that day - so at least no waiting to find out if I passed, unlike my NCLEX's back in my undergrad days! I'm so ready to get this over with!
No comments:
Post a Comment