Here we are, 8 weeks along and so far things are still going well! I have my next ultrasound appointment tomorrow, so Cory and I are looking forward to seeing if baby Albert has sprouted little arm & leg buds yet. The only new thing going on is that nausea has reached a seriously awful point - it's just about constant, Zofran helps very little, most smells are killing me and anytime I eat, I usually get a really bad taste in my mouth afterwards - ugh! So, dum-dum suckers, ice water and phenergan have become my friends. Once I'm 12 weeks along, I get to stop taking my oral progesterone which I know will help the nausea. Unfortunatly, I'm still having spotting just about everyday, and even though it's terrifying with each trip to the bathroom, it's staying light and only there when I wipe. So, tomorrow's ultrasound will be the test, if baby Albert looks good - then Cory and I can feel more relaxed with the spotting I'm having, b/c we'll have the evidence that despite my week of spotting, baby is still doing good. Please think of us & send up prayers tomorrow at 1:15 pm :)


No comments:
Post a Comment