Today, Baby Albert is approximately the size of a blueberry! It blows my mind that something as small as a blueberry can be making me feel so incredibly awful. Don't misunderstand, I'm so grateful & thankful for every sign or symptom that means this baby is sticking, but the nausea, fatigue and anxiety are still so uncomfortable. It's become difficult for me to eat - even bland foods like cereal & wheat thins sound awful! I'm all peanut buttered out, the smell of it has started to make me very gaggy - yuck! The only thing that has consistently sounded good is diet coke - which of course has to be limited due to the caffeine & sweetener, but if I could, I think I would sip it all day long! As an aside, the poll results of boy vs. girl are making me giggle! I can't believe that so many people think we're having a baby girl :)
"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place."
"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place."
No comments:
Post a Comment