So, we had originally planned to have our US on Thursday this week - but, we had another spotting scare today that included some blood tinged discharge, which was a change. We called our OB, who thankfully was on-call today and he offered to meet us at the office for an ultrasound. Cory and I were fearing the worst at this point. When Dr. Gates started the ultrasound, Cory immediately saw a tiny flickering, followed by Dr. Gates and then me - it was our baby's heartbeat! We counted it to be in the 140's - 160's, which is within the normal range. My OB said that everything looked "perfect" and that the spotting was probably from the cervical tissue & perhaps the lovenox that I'm on. He did some measurements that verified Baby Albert is 6w5d along which gives us a due date of August 25th! He also said to keep our appointment for Thursday this week so we can have another US done, but with greater resolution & detail! We're so happy right now, but ask that you continue to keep the three of us in your thoughts & prayers.
1 comment:
OMG!! I'm so excited for both you and Cory! I am keeping all 3 of you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to read updates! Congratulations and just keep having positive thoughts!
Love you all, Kara
Post a Comment