Monday, January 26, 2009

We're Pregnant!

Cory and I are so happy to officially announce that ~*~We're Pregnant~*~!!!!! Baby Albert is due on August 25th, 2009. We started a baby blog for all things pregnancy related, so for now that is where you can find all the pregnancy updates :) We are so very happy - still totally terrified - but feeling extremly blessed. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, so only 2 weeks left of the dreaded 1st trimester :)

5 comments:

Betsy Spoor said...

YAY! I am so excited for you I have tears in my eyes. The baby blog is adorable and I am so excited to watch as your beautiful little one grows!!!
Betsy

Larry + Brenda said...

HUGE congrats to you both!!

(This is Brenda - you and I talked about lupus anticoagulant one time, and I've been a blog-follower ever since!)

I am so happy to hear this fantastic news and look forward to adding the other blog to my reader and keeping posted on how you and baby are doing!!

CONGRATS!!!!

andrea said...

Congrats!!!! That's awesome!!

elliebelle said...

yay yay YAY!!! I am SO happy for you!!

Charles A said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! Aunt Chick & Uncle Chuck