It's Superbowl Sunday and things are quiet in the Albert house. I'm doing much better since all the Friday night excitement at the hospital - and for awhile today I even had a good appetite back. I can honestly say that during all our months of TTC, I never thought I would be one to have such severe pregnancy nausea. Thank God for my wonderful husband, amazing OB MD's and my dear friend & OB nurse Melissa for taking such great care of me & baby Albert. One of the "perks" of having to be hospitalized for dehydration is that my insurance should FINALLY cover a full month prescription for Zofran...ironically, Zofran did not work very well for me early on in this pregnancy, but for the last week or so, it's been helping so much more than any other anti-nausea drug. The downside to Zofran is that is one of the most expensive meds out there & our insurance was refusing to cover a full script unless I tried at least 2 other meds that failed AND I was hospitalized for hyperemesis.
On a totally different note, while Cory was out running errands today, I was having fun browsing all kinds of baby websites today :) It is SO much fun to check out all the cool baby gear & nursery decor ideas!!!! I must admit, that we have already picked out our baby girl or baby boy bedding, ha! Honestly, I'm sure none of you are surprised since I'm an OB nurse AND we've been TTC for well over a year. So here are the pics of each different set:
Boy Bedding:

Girl Bedding:
I just love each set and cannot wait to find out what we're having so we can start decorating!! Something else that mommy is SO excited to pick out is the diaper bag :) I'm pretty sure that everyone who reads this blog knows what a purse & bag addict I am, so this should come as NO surprise! So far, I'm leaning more towards picking out a Vera Bradley bag that I can use as a "normal" bag once we're out of the diaper bag age, so here are my current picks for a diaper bag:Either Mod Floral Pink:

Or the new pattern Hope Garden:
Of course we're no where close to buying anything for the baby or the nursery yet, it's just so much fun to look & come up with ideas :)
5 comments:
I LOVE the bedding. Great taste you have! You need to go to Endless Possibilities (google it) and check out her name wall hangings....too cute! Happy baby shopping!
Our grandbaby is quite the mover and shaker! We love you baby Albert! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Albert.
We Love the pics of Baby Albert on video. It's a shaker and a mover. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Albert.
You MUST, MUST, MUST check out this discontinued bag from Vera Bradley:
http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=400&sku=10327%3a66
It's a sling, so it goes across your body and sits on your hip/thigh (the only VB that does that), the inside pockets are perrrrfect for bottles, and it's a decent size. I just bought it, and can't wait to use it!! SO much better than their expensive diaper bag, and looks so much more "normal" than a huge bulky bag!! :)
Brenda
I LOVE this webpage you made!!! I also am a fan of the mod floral pink bag. I really enjoyed watching the ultrasound of little baby Albert-how neat and exciting. I can't wait to read more and find out if it's a boy or a girl. Good luck Julie and take care of yourself and baby Albert :)
Jenny Vandeveer
Post a Comment