Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We're 11 wks today!

Baby Albert is the size of a LIME today :) I cannot believe that we're 11 wks along today - and only 203 days left to go! I have an OB appointment on Thursday this week and it's my first official "normal" prenatal visit! Then on Tuesday next week (at 12wks) we have our Nucal Translucency US at St. V's MFM.

My nausea is back today - but it was great to have a 2 day break from it....I really think the IV fluids from Friday evening helped a lot. Baby Albert had his/her first nap in the nursery early this AM, my nausea was so bad that I had to get up for awhile. Since my laptop was upstairs, I went into the blue room (future nursery) so that Cory could keep sleeping. While I was waiting for the phenergan to kick in, I tried to be productive and did some grading - and about an hour later I was dozing off, so rather than getting up to go back in our bedroom, I just slept on the twin bed in the blue room :)

The only other new thing going on is starting yesterday I began feeling (what I think) is some early round ligament pain & growing/stretching of my uterus. I was terrified all day long since I've not felt discomfort like that before, but today things feel fine! So I guess I'm just getting to that point where I'm going to start having more and more pelvic pressure/discomfort as baby Albert grows!

No comments: