Yesterday, our home doppler arrived :) I was so excited when it got here, I practically slammed the door in the poor UPS guy's face, ha! I tore open the box, got the batteries put in and then got comfortable as I started trying to find the FHR. An hour later....still no luck picking it up :( My rationale mind was trying to calm down my emotional mind by saying that we're still only 11wks along and baby's position is still really tricky to find, but that didn't matter - I got SO upset & really anxious.
Thankfully, today I had a prenatal appointment. My Ob tried for about 10min to find the FHR with his doppler and couldn't SO he brought in the US machine and within 5 seconds, there was our sweet little one, just dancing around & waving at me :) The FHR was great and our Ob said that baby looked "perfect". It was only then that I confessed to him about my doppler issues from yesterday, to which he laughed and said that I should have told him first so he didn't waste time trying himself, ha! This was the 1st US that we were able to do sagittally (through my belly) rather than an internal, so even more good news!
No pictures from today's visit - but we'll have new ones on Tuesday this coming week :)
Thankfully, today I had a prenatal appointment. My Ob tried for about 10min to find the FHR with his doppler and couldn't SO he brought in the US machine and within 5 seconds, there was our sweet little one, just dancing around & waving at me :) The FHR was great and our Ob said that baby looked "perfect". It was only then that I confessed to him about my doppler issues from yesterday, to which he laughed and said that I should have told him first so he didn't waste time trying himself, ha! This was the 1st US that we were able to do sagittally (through my belly) rather than an internal, so even more good news!
No pictures from today's visit - but we'll have new ones on Tuesday this coming week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment