appy about is that our precious little one is being compared to an ugly sweet potato this week! However, I'm happy to report that the rest of the sizing pictures to come are all very cute :)As most of you already know, we have our 2nd trimester anatomy scan on Thursday morning this week - and Cory & I are just dying to know how our little one is doing AND who this little one is :) As soon as we find out, we'll start updating friends & family...no secrets here! We're just SO happy & feel SO blessed that we want to share our good news with those we love. I will admit, there is a part of me that is also terrified about this ultrasound b/c I know all the BAD things that can be diagnosed at this gestational age....however, in my emotional & never ending bargianing mind, I keep thinking that we've already had to go through 3 losses so we have earned an uneventful pregnancy.
In non-pregnancy realted news (ha!) we've had a FUN week & weekend:
- Spent part of Saturday getting lost in Costco & officially joined!
- Cory bought me the Twilight DVD & I spent Saturday night swooning over Edward.
- We went to Mug n Bun (our favorite hotdog stand) during the week on a warm evening.
- Sepnt Sunday rooting for the UD Flyers with our friends, the Hannans at a fun local bar.
- I actually cooked dinner for Cory one night, ha!
- I finished the bookshelves in the office - which has been a long ongoing project!
No comments:
Post a Comment