How far along? 17w 6d!
Total weight gain/loss: Finally broke "even" and back to my pre-pregnancy starting weight.
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet! Still doing fine in my "normal" clothes, although it's way over-due for some new bras, ha!
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep: Oh precious sleep - it's not the same anymore....it's harder to roll from side to side while laying down due to round ligament pain and I get up to go potty at least once every night now.
Best moment this week: Still coming....our "big" US on Thursday!!!
Movement: YES!!!! I've been feeling this little one off and on during the day :)
Food cravings: Cereal, honey BBQ chicken, tootsie rolls :)
Gender: Still thinking it's a girl, but we'll know for sure on Thursday!
Labor Signs: Of course not - but lots of round ligament pain and over all growing pains.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Unlimited diet cokes, sleeping on my tummy and having a bladder of steel.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out who it is that's inside me this week and sharing the good news with all our family & friends and Cory being able to feel the movements that I am.
Weekly Wisdom: Colace is your friend.
Milestones: Being able to talk openly about our pregnancy without feeling like we're going to "jinx" it, feeling REAL baby movement and having done a total of 125 lovenox injections!
No comments:
Post a Comment