Hello everyone :) So here we are, another week further along & doing great! No new fruit or veggie to compare Owen to this week - he's still considered papaya size for awhile.
Our stats so far:
~ 23 weeks 1 day along
~ 27 days until the start of the 3rd trimester
~ 118 days until Owen's due date
How far along? 23w 1d
Total weight gain? NONE YET!!!!! Still at my pre-pregnancy weight - how many people can say that at 23w along :)
Maternity Clothes? Still not yet!!!!!! I have purchased a few "roomier" shirts for the summer, but I'm wearing all my pre-pregnancy clothes still :)
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep? Has changed, it's not as sound as it used to be and every night like clock work I get up at 3am for a potty break.
Best Moment this week? Cory feeling Owen move for the first time AND letting Cory's mom listen to Owen's heart rate with our doppler :)
Movement? Oh my goodness yes! Owen is seriously swirling around in there day & night - I'm still not certain of any noticeable pattern yet, but it's obvious that he loves giving mommy love taps!
Food Cravings? Gushers fruit snacks, STILL diet coke and cereal.
Gender? We know it's OWEN :) So, team blue!
Labor Signs? Heck no!
Belly Button? Still in!
What I miss the most? My body feeling "normal" - I have lots of muscle knots in my back & shoulders.
What I am looking forward to the most? Our upcoming showers in May & June - I cannot wait to have our friends & family together in one room again :)
Milestones? Owen's nursery is all painted, the crib & dresser/changing table being all put together.
No comments:
Post a Comment