Cory, Owen and I had a great weekend :) On Saturday, Cory took me out for a celebration dinner since I passed my WHNP board certification exam that week - and this pregnant gal wanted Outback! During dinner, I had a funny realization...I ordered the 7oz fillet and about half way through dinner I gasped and said to Cory "Owen is bigger than this fillet since he weighed 9oz at our last ultrasound"! We both giggled, ha! Then after dinner, Cory and I browsed around in Home Goods - this was really a treat since Cory never goes to stores like that with me :) And we ended our outing with ice cream from Handel's - SO yummy! Once we were home, we saw that our neighbors, the Foley's were out on their porch and we wanted to go over and say "hi"....well, what started off as just a porch visit ended up with us staying at their house until MIDNIGHT! Holy smokes, I seriously had no idea that we were there that long until Cory & Daniel told us girls what time it was, ha!
Then on Sunday we went to the Clay Terrace shopping center to hit a few stores. Cory was able to pick out some outfits for Owen - and it was so sweet to see him get excited over buying things Owen :) Here are pics of our great sale finds at Gymboree:
I swear that Cory has this same outfit in grown-up size!
Cory even ventured into Vera Bradley with me so I could "test out" the bag I thought I wanted to use as a diaper bag....good thing we went b/c I ended up picked a totally different bag than I had originally planned on! The messenger bag just didn't seem right - so here's the bag that I've settled on:
It's the Miller Bag in "cupcakes green" - it really was the perfect fit & size :)
Then, I really liked this navy cosmetics case in terry b/c it will be great to keep paci's and baby meds in - and since it's not the exact same pattern it will be easier to find inside the bag :)
1 comment:
Owen Christopher Albert is going to be the best dressed baby ever!!!
Post a Comment