So, here we are at the half way point - and I seriously cannot believe it!!! There's not much new to report, things continue to go well and no upcoming appointments for a few weeks. My sweet little Owen is approx. the size of a cantaloupe this week - my gosh how he's grown!How far along? 20w1d - over half way done!
Total weight gain? Negative 5lbs! I never would have guessed that pregnancy would have been a pseudo weight loss program!
Maternity Clothes? Not yet - still in all my pre-pregnancy clothes!
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep? Yes please! Random naps have become a "norm" but night time sleep is always interrupted with potty breaks.
Best Moment this week? Hitting the 20wk mark was huge, but the BEST moment was getting an Easter package from Gma & Gpa Albert for Owen :)
Movement? Yep, Owen is moving around in there - I feel him very low and off and on during the day, it's still not constant or predictable and Cory can't feel him yet.
Food Cravings? General Tso's chicken, I've had it twice this week!
Gender? We know it's OWEN :) So, team blue!
Labor Signs? Heck no!
Belly Button? Still in!
What I miss the most? My body feeling "good" - right now I have all sorts of off & on back pain and muscle knots.
What I am looking forward to the most? Cory being able to feel Owen move and starting on Owen's nursery this weekend, yay!
Milestones? Feeling movement, reaching the 20wk mark and having finalized Owen's nursery theme & paint colors!
No comments:
Post a Comment