Happy Saturday everyone!! This weekend, Cory and I are starting to work on Owen's room - yay!! We need to spackle a lot of holes that the previous owners left, then prime and paint :) It's taken me forever to decide on the paint colors and HOW we were going to use each color in the room, but it's finally been decided. We're going to do the main wall in his nursery in a Navy Blue (that matches his bedding) and then the 3 remaining walls in a sand/khaki color. I think it will be a lot easier to accessorize the room with touches of the lime green from his bedding, so we're not going to incorporate that color into painting. I'll take some pics today and tomorrow and post those later as BEFORE and AFTER pics! Owen's crib was delivered this week and since we've had his dresser/changing table it feels like things are really coming together! I'm so excited :)
Here are some pics of gifts that sweet baby Owen has been getting from friends and family over the past few weeks:
An Easter Pail from Gma & Gpa Albert...this was the first blanket & bottle that Owen's has received!
Here are some pics of gifts that sweet baby Owen has been getting from friends and family over the past few weeks:
An Easter Pail from Gma & Gpa Albert...this was the first blanket & bottle that Owen's has received!
A hand-made baby rattle for baby Owen :) This piece is SO special to me, because it was given to us before we knew Owen was Owen. Early on in Owen's pregnancy, we were calling him "baby peach", and my friend, Katie (one of the gals that I became friends with after our first loss) make this for us. Katie is also the brilliant mind behind the knit "happy uterus" from awhile back :) I will treasure it forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment