Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Owen's growing closet!

Today in the mail, Owen and I got a LOVELY surprise from Auntie Dawn in North Carolina :) Here is his *new* outfit that Dawn sent us - I adore it and cannot wait to dress him in it once he's here!!! Thank you Dawn!!!


Here's a shot of Owen's closet - the previous owners had a great closet organizing system installed, so we will get good use out of it! Owen's already starting a little collection of stuffed animals & lovies from friends & family....and look at that little wardrobe he has going! We're so grateful to our friends & family who have been sharing in our joy & picking out things for him!

A side view:

The other side :)

Now that mommy has a dresser full of drawers, I'm not sure how much longer we'll keep his clothes stuffed in cubbies in the closet. I do have them organized by sized piles right now...but those drawers are calling my name, hehehe! We won't take any of the tags off or wash anything until we're a few weeks away from delivery, so I guess it doesn't really matter what we do with them right now, but you all know how much I *love* to organize :)

1 comment:

D said...

You are so very welcome! I cannot wait to see little Owen sporting his new clothes. And the shoes are my favorite part!!

Love, Dawn