Tuesday, June 9, 2009

29 weeks!

Sweet Baby Owen is a Squash for the next 4 weeks!

How far along?
- 7 months
- 29 weeks 0 days
- 77 days remain until Owen's due date....although we're fairly certain he'll arrive earlier since I'm on lovenox/heparin.

Total weight gain?
- As of my pre-natal appointment yesterday, I'm up 3lbs...which is ironically right around the average fetal weight at this point, so for right now, I can truly say my weight gain is all baby!

Maternity Clothes?
- Yep, feeling comfy in summer maternity clothes :) I will wear a lot of my regular shirts around the house b/c they still fit, but are just a bit short on me now.

Stretch marks?
- Yep, they're there, but don't bother me at all :)

Sleep?
- So - so. I am now sleeping with 4 pillows, 2 for my head, one for between my legs and then one to cuddle with. 2-3 potty breaks per night is now the norm and I've been waking up to take Tums or a Pepcid most nights at least once. I've started to give in to the need for naps now, especially since my night-time sleep isn't very sound anymore and I find that on the days when I do nap, I tend to feel better. Owen loves to kick around when mommy is sleeping - so that can be wearing as well.

Best Moment this week?
- My excellent pre-natal visit on Monday and the praise that my OB gave me for how well Owen and I are doing! Thanks Dr. Gates - you give the BEST pep talks!

Movement?
- Owen's movements are more predictable now and they're usually BIG movements! Daddy can feel Owen move just about anytime he wants now and if I look down at my belly long enough, I can see Owen rippling around in there!

Food Cravings?
- My appetite is STILL pretty minimal right now. I'm loving egg mcmuffins, fountain diet coke (still) and gushers fruit snacks....random, I know!

Labor Signs?
- None and no BH contractions this week.

Belly Button?
- In, but really shallowing out.

What I miss the most?
- Being able to bend over, sleeping on my tummy, having loads of energy, and being able to hug Cory from the front.....I have to hug him from my side now b/c my tummy bumps him & makes it uncomfortable for me to hug from the front!

What I am looking forward to the most?
- DELIVERY! I'm really getting inpatient and anxious for August to get here so that I can meet our precious little boy and finally be comfortable again!

No comments: