On Saturday this past weekend, our glider & ottoman came in! The furniture store that we ordered it from (Godby) is right here in Westfield and since Cory has his fabulous pick-up truck, we were able to avoid delivery fees and pick it up ourselves. Thankfully, we had great weather on Saturday and got it home without any problems!
It's a "Best" company chair, which is made here in Indiana and is seriously comfortable! We chose a faux suede/microfiber for the cushions, which cleans well and matches the fabric on our couches. Thankfully, the chair blends well in our living room and we had the space for it! I imagine at some point we'll move it up to Owen's nursery, but Cory and I both figured that we would be living downstairs much more than upstairs - and since Owen will be sleeping in our room for awhile, it just doesn't make sense to put the chair in a room where it won't be getting as much use as possible.
It's a "Best" company chair, which is made here in Indiana and is seriously comfortable! We chose a faux suede/microfiber for the cushions, which cleans well and matches the fabric on our couches. Thankfully, the chair blends well in our living room and we had the space for it! I imagine at some point we'll move it up to Owen's nursery, but Cory and I both figured that we would be living downstairs much more than upstairs - and since Owen will be sleeping in our room for awhile, it just doesn't make sense to put the chair in a room where it won't be getting as much use as possible.
Daddy has already enjoyed some rocking time in the chair - but mostly I've made it my new space to relax while downstairs! I think the rocking lulls Owen into a restful state, which at times is so nice b/c he's such an active little kicker!
No comments:
Post a Comment