Monday, June 1, 2009

28 week (minus one day) ultrasound pics!

On Monday we had our 28 week ultrasound pictures done. It'd been a while since we've seen Owen, and my has he grown!!! Look at those chubby cheeks! :)


According to the doc, he's in the 55th percentile, which is just a little above average. That's a relief to Julie and I, due to my ridiculous 99th percentile before I was born :) He's a few days ahead in growth, and his limbs are about a week ahead or so, still. That's my boy!


We tried to get a 4-D ultrasound pic, but he's just so active he wouldn't slow down for that pic... Oh well, there's always next time.


I'm so proud of both Julie and Owen - Julie for doing such a great job taking care of herself and growing Owen, and Owen because he's been such a little joy. Although there are times when Julie can feel him move from the outside for several minutes, and when I go to feel, he stops. He's already messing with me! :)

Only 3 more months, kiddo! Can't wait to meet you...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I just showed the pics to my class - we all think Owen's chubby cheeks are great . . also enjoying him waving at us too!

O, I can't wait to meet you!

Love, Aunt Sara :)

D said...

So precious!!

Much love,
"Auntie" Dawn