And I swear he is celebrating by kicking anything that touches my tummy and having multiple episodes of baby hiccups! Not much to report today other than we have our next NST and OB visit on Thursday this week - so I'll update again after that.
His nursery monitor just arrived today from Amazon.com - so Cory is having fun checking it out. I can finally say that ALL of Owen's laundry (clothes, socks, blankies, sheets) is done! We've got them all put away and organized. However, we still have a list of things to do:
His nursery monitor just arrived today from Amazon.com - so Cory is having fun checking it out. I can finally say that ALL of Owen's laundry (clothes, socks, blankies, sheets) is done! We've got them all put away and organized. However, we still have a list of things to do:
- Interview Pediatricians
- Pack our hospital bag
- Get all of Owen's baby meds
- Make an Owen shelf in the linen closet for his bath stuff
- Make an Owen shelf in the pantry for his feeding stuff
- Car seat inspection
- Finish up his wall letters & hang
- Hang his picture frame
- Put away remaining shower gifts, toys and books
- Possibly have carpets cleaned & air ducts cleaned
No comments:
Post a Comment