Big update this time(this is Cory). Julie had labs done yesterday, and we got a call today from the OB office, and there was a significant change in some of them. The levels were indicating that she was becoming pre-eclamptic, which we've been worried about since she was diagnosed with PIH. We consulted with our OB, and made the call that we're going to induce labor.
So here we are at the hospital. Both Julie and Owen are doing great - they gave Cervadil to induce labor around 5:30pm. They don't expect that he'll be born until tomorrow. They'll be giving her pitocin in the early morning. She's currently having contractions that are progressively getting more intense, so it looks like the medicine is working.
I've opened up the blog at this point, and will be posting regular updates. I'll also be posting pics when he gets here! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
3 comments:
Praying for all three of you! Can't wait to get a phone call when he arrives! Wish I could be there right now!!!!!
Love, Dawn
Good luck! I will be thinking of you both and sending lots of good wishes for a fast and easy labor and a healthy baby Owen!
We are praying for little Owen and Julie. Can't wait to meet him SOON! :)
Post a Comment