My shift with Owen started this morning at 2am - and it went pretty well. He ate well and had about 2-3hrs of straight sleep...however, it was on my chest, so I was still awake, ha!
Then around 7am, we headed out in the neighborhood for our morning walk. Cory and I checked the mileage yesterday of the route that Owen and I have been walking and it's just a little over a mile! Owen was wide awake during our walk today, he was just slowly looking around and focusing on things when we would stop.
Owen is turning out to be a tummy loving baby - he wants to sleep on his tummy and be held against our chests on his tummy! Once he starts being able to roll over, I'll be less worried about it, but for now I refuse to sleep when he is on his tummy so I can keep an eye on him. We keep practicing back time, but he doesn't like it much at all!
So, here's my little tummy sleeper next to me on the couch right now!
Then around 7am, we headed out in the neighborhood for our morning walk. Cory and I checked the mileage yesterday of the route that Owen and I have been walking and it's just a little over a mile! Owen was wide awake during our walk today, he was just slowly looking around and focusing on things when we would stop.
Owen is turning out to be a tummy loving baby - he wants to sleep on his tummy and be held against our chests on his tummy! Once he starts being able to roll over, I'll be less worried about it, but for now I refuse to sleep when he is on his tummy so I can keep an eye on him. We keep practicing back time, but he doesn't like it much at all!
So, here's my little tummy sleeper next to me on the couch right now!
1 comment:
He is just absolutely precious! I've been meaning to post, you poor guys with the colic! I hope the new formula is helping out some and hopefully he'll outgrow the colic sooner than 12 weeks, I think Riley's started to get better around 10 weeks. Hang in there, you will get sleep, eventually (and just so you know, Riley rolls to her stomach to sleep and I still check on her even though the Dr said she's fin at this point!) :) You never stop worrying when you're a mommy! You're doing a great job and he is just absolutely precious!
Post a Comment