Today was a fun day :) Cory and I were able to sleep (together in the same bed!) from 3a-11a, which was wonderful. Then, I spent a good chunk of the afternoon working in Owen's room to organize all his new clothes (and old clothes too, ha!), straighten up his closet and a few other general organizational things. After dinner, we went for a nice long walk and just LOVED the cooler fall-like weather. Owen slept most of the time :) We noticed that a few of the leaves in the neighborhood are already starting to change colors and I dazzled Cory with my knowledge base of tree types based on identifying the leaf shape, hehehe - a random skill that has stuck with me since a natural resources course from high school. After our walk, Owen got his bath with brand new night-time lavender scented baby soap - he did really well until we took him out of the tub, he didn't calm down until he was dressed and being snuggled.
So, here is a picture of my sleeping baby - he's due to feed any minute, so we'll see how much longer it lasts!
So, here is a picture of my sleeping baby - he's due to feed any minute, so we'll see how much longer it lasts!
This is a picture from the other night, I just love how Owen always manages to get that little hand under his head to sleep on - he is almost ALWAYS like this!
He's doing so well with his new Dr. Brown's bottles and Gentlease formula - Cory and I are both amazed at the difference we're seeing. We hope that this trend lasts and our little boy continues to feel more and more comfortable each day. That has been one of the most difficult things to cope with as new parents, feeling helpless to soothe our little one when he would get such bad gas pain & general fussiness.
1 comment:
Yay! Glad you like the Dr. Brown bottles and the new formula. I definitely hope it continues to work! And I am glad you are trying the lavendar baby wash. :) Have a great Sunday!
Love, Dawn
Post a Comment