Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blow out!

Today at lunch while Cory was home we gave Owen a bath....it's just easier with two people. After his bath he did such a great job letting Mommy & Daddy dry him off, put lotion on, clean diaper and his outfit.

However, once Daddy left for work, Owen decided to have a poo - something I usually get very excited about! But this poo was a total blow out! It was down his legs, up his back and even in his sock - how does that happen?!?!?

So, after a moment of terror and confusion about where to start, I got him all cleaned up (and surprisingly he tolerated it well!) and his 2nd outfit on for the day...here he is modeling, ha!


1 comment:

Allie said...

I cracked up when I read this post. We've had a few of those, we're like deers in headlights when they happen. There's no good place to start, you just got to dive right in. Marc likes to hose Riley down in the sink, but that's daddy parenting and I don't recommend it! :) Welcome to mommyhood!