Friday, September 18, 2009

Owen's Newborn Photos

Cory and I were so happy when Rich Miller, our wedding photographer, agreed to come to our home and do a newborn photo session with Owen. Today, he delivered the disc that has all of Owen's photos and I'm just breathless at how wonderful they turned out. Rich has an amazing gift and we are incredibly grateful that he was the one to capture this moment in our lives - thank you so much Rich. (If you click on the slide show you can view the photos individually too).


3 comments:

Becky White said...

Perfect - what wonderful pictures. I love you 3!

Grandma Becky

Unknown said...

Cory&Julie, Owen is so beautiful! Terry and I just opened your blog tonight what a thrill. I've been hoping to see some pictures of him soon. Thx You so much for sharing with us. The three of you glow with your happiness. Continued wishes of joy and new happinings with Owen's growing & exploring. Lv, Your Friends, Terry & Tammy

Unknown said...

He's absolutely beautiful! What wonderful family pictures! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. Give him some hugs and kisses for Uncle Chuck and me. Looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of months. Our love to all of you!
Aunt Chick