We were so excited to wake up to beautiful fluffy snowflakes falling down this morning! We've had a few dustings of snow so far this year, but this morning was the first real snow that has stuck. So after Owen woke up, had breakfast and got a diaper change, I bundled him up and we headed outside for some pictures.
My precious little reindeer!
My precious little reindeer!
He did great outside - we were only out for not even 2 or 3 minutes. He didn't get to touch the snow, but did get a few cold breezes that startled him! On our way back inside, he started to fuss because he was wanting to look around - so I think we might head out for a drive later today if the roads are okay.
2 comments:
I love the pictures with the snow!!! It is too cute, that's one thing we miss out on here in Cali!
Yay for being iPhone sisters!
Look at him! YOu are such a fun Mom. It's wonderful to see how much you enjoy Owen as he goes through all these learning stages. I think he'll love these pictures when he gets old enough to understand.
xo
GMa Becky
Post a Comment