Sunday, January 3, 2010

How Owen celebrated new years!

Owen has been showing great interest in mirrors lately! It's so cute, he'll smile & squeal then burrow his face in my shoulder and act all shy...then he'll do it all over again! We have a little routine where we stop at certain mirrors in the house after he wakes up in the morning and it's such a fun way to start the day. Since he's enjoying mirrors so much, I picked this one up for him to play with during tummy time - here he is in the crib with it just after waking up from a nap:


Here's a cute video I shot of Owen and his new mirror - I just LOVE the squeals he makes!

Owen and the Mirror! from Cory Albert on Vimeo.

And here is our big boy sitting in his high chair for the first time! He's been showing so much interest in what Cory and I are eating that we decided it was the right time to try rice cereal.

Look at how he is helping Daddy with the spoon! We're so proud of you Owen Christopher!

And here's the video - it was the 3rd of a series of videos, but we thought it was the best - enjoy!

Owen's first attempt at rice cereal! from Cory Albert on Vimeo.

2 comments:

D said...

He's growing up so fast! I love his high chair. Have you moved him to his room for sleeping at night yet?

Hugs!

Allie said...

Too cute! So we have the same PnP and had the same high chair (we decided to save space and just use a booster but I wish we had kept the high chair). More similarities, I think you need to move to Cali! :)