Tuesday, May 25, 2010

(We love) Pizza King!

We grew up on Pizza King back home and I just LOVE that we've found one here in Carmel that is just as good as Warsaw's. So on Sunday evening the three of us packed up and had dinner at Pizza King. Believe it or not, this is Owen's 3rd Pizza King, ha! He's dined with us at the one in Warsaw (of course) and most recently at the one in Cicero.

Really wanted that straw...

He got it!

Daddy realized maybe a baby + straw does NOT = a good idea, ha!

He liked the cold on his face...

Brrrrr....

When will I be old enough for Pizza King daddy?

I see the straw again!

Here comes the food!

Pizza King has been a pregnancy craving for sure :)

2 comments:

D said...

Look at his teethies! My darling Owen is getting way too big!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! One thing we miss is Pizza King and I'm glad to see that you have found one near by. We have to drive to another state to get one...it's so worth the drive!