Our little baby boy turned ONE on Thursday this week! The day was so bittersweet - we cannot believe how much this little guy has changed in the last year....but that is a whole other post! He's been such a lucky kiddo to have two birthday parties already that Cory and I decided to have a quiet celebration with just the three of us at home on his birthday.
We started off the day with a yummy breakfast of cheerios, crunchy puffs and oatmeal with cinnamon and small raisin bits:
We started off the day with a yummy breakfast of cheerios, crunchy puffs and oatmeal with cinnamon and small raisin bits:
Then we played....and played....and played! (Btw - I'm learning how hard it is to be alone with Owen and try to snap GOOD pictures b/c he is constantly on the go!)
We went for a special trip that afternoon to "The Flying Cupcake" shoppe down in BroadRipple to pick out his birthday cupcake.
Once we got back home it was time to watch his favorite Baby Einstein video "Baby Beethoven"...he was moving all around but still watching!
2 comments:
Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate your little guys' first birthday!
Who made Owen's cute onesie? I still cannot believe he is such a big boy. And it is so sad that I have not seen him (or you & Cory) in 9 months!!! :( Love you!
Dawn
Post a Comment