Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some new pics from this weekend!

The four of us watching the Purdue vs. IU (sucks) game. We're smiling because at this point in the game we were ahead! Owen is constantly moving so I'm really surprised that Cory was able to get a pic of the three of us!

Eleanor & Mommy showing their Purdue Pride! Owen has outgrown all his Purdue clothes - something that must be fixed soon!

Go Boilers! Don't mind the dirty diaper in the pic, ha!

This girl has the craziest hair ever! I swear, it's going to be curly once it gets longer. Even though you can't see it in the pic, her eyes are the deepest blue - almost a purple color right now.

This is what a 16 mo old who has 4 teeth coming in looks like :( Poor baby - he's only wanted to eat popsicles and crunchy food for the last few days. We HATE teething in this house!

Here's Owen all bundled up & ready to venture out with Mommy on Black Friday :) We only went to a few stores and not until late in the morning. This child is OBSESSED with technology - all I had to do was give him the house phone and he let me get him all bundled up without a fight!

2 comments:

Becky White said...

Look at how alert Ella is! And Owen is adorable even when he's hurting.
Julie, you look great and you absolutely glow in the picture with the kids.

Love to all,
Mom

Allie said...

I'm glad you decided to keep the blog going! I love reading about and seeing pictures of your beautiful family!!!