Hey Lady! Thanks for you super sweet comment on my blog! You are too sweet, I'm coming to Indy in June for a college reunion, the weekend of June 10 so mark your calendar! I think I'll probably come in on June 9 and then we're heading down to Bloomington on the 10th. I'd love to finally meet you and your beautiful family!
Riley and I watched little Ella's laugh yesterday and it was adorable! Riley loved it, she kept saying "more baby, more baby." :)
2 comments:
So cute! She is growing up way too fast.
Love you!
Hey Lady! Thanks for you super sweet comment on my blog! You are too sweet, I'm coming to Indy in June for a college reunion, the weekend of June 10 so mark your calendar! I think I'll probably come in on June 9 and then we're heading down to Bloomington on the 10th. I'd love to finally meet you and your beautiful family!
Riley and I watched little Ella's laugh yesterday and it was adorable! Riley loved it, she kept saying "more baby, more baby." :)
Post a Comment