Monday, July 30, 2007

School Supplies

One of my favorite things to shop for has always been school supplies! So, here are some pics of my "grown up" school supplies...

My "Purdue" desk sign (thank you Cory!)



My new name tag for class...cool, I know :)



And here's my new HP iPaq hx2795b! I love it! I've installed 3 programs for clinical reference so far, 2 that are OB-Gyn-Infertility specific and one that is a general medical consult program. I have one more program to get before school starts, a pharmacology reference. I'm also using it as my daily planner/task manager/address book. Cory bought me a 2g SD card, so it has a *ton* of space.
(Sorry for the blurry pic)


Classes at Purdue start Aug. 20th-my first day of clinicals with my students will be Friday Aug. 24th.
Classes at IUPUI start Aug. 22th and my first class will be Wed. Aug. 22nd. Can't wait for my last year of school to get started....so that I can finally be finished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis your new gear is awesome! School supplies is the most fun thing to shop for. Yea!! xxoo

Anonymous said...

You school supplies are nice, but that sign is wretched... :) hehehehehehe. Your name tag has nice red & white IU colors though... :)