Wednesday, December 5, 2007

*Let it Snow*

This morning we woke up to our first official snowfall here in Indy! Cory calls it the "White Death" in reference, of course, to his upstate New York upbringing! I on the other hand *love* the snow! Bring it on! We had about 4" accumulate here on the NE side of Indy.

This is a picture of the view from our front porch this morning around 7:30am


Thanks to my dear husband for starting my car & cleaning it off for me this morning! It was nice and toasty when I needed to leave.


Here's the view from my drive this AM trying to get out of our complex:


More views from my drive to IU (downtown Indy) this morning...just getting ready to drive under the Monon Trail bridge:


Here I am just before turning into the Riley Outpatient Center garage, look at all that snow!



Today was my final class for OB and half of the class didn't show! We reviewed our final exam (97%-yay!) and talked a bit about graduation plans and what to expect next semester during our GYN course. I'm off to the clinic for the afternoon then this evening will be spent doing nothing but grading...this semester is *almost* done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo pretty!