Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Decor Project!

Last week, a relatively large package arrived for me. Cory picked it up at the leasing office and was extremely curious to know what it was I had ordered (and not told him about!). When I came home, I was really excited to show him, so imagine his expression when I said "Honey, I found a website where I could order 3 free samples of ceiling tile and we can refinish these and use them as wall decorations in our new house"! He was less than enthused...but happy about the "free" part!

I'm not sure what finish I want to put on these yet, but here are pictures of the unfinished tiles:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys just never understand the art of decorating. Case and point: Scott put a Steelers Candle and collectible Steelers Beer Can in the living room as decor. I promptly removed them.

Anonymous said...

great idea julie!!.... something like that would look perfect on my dining room wall... would you pass on the website? -Cass

"Come What May" said...

Can you send me this link? I found another one and ordered them but they aren't the same.