i am: considering a PhD program.
i think: this is going to be a great fall.
i know: that I am loved.
i want: a *real* vacation with my husband.
i have: many blessings to be thankful for.
i wish: my sister lived closer.
i hate: it when people don't use common courtesy.
i miss: our two babies that were lost due to miscarriage.
i fear: bad things happening to those I love.
i feel: so ready to be a mommy!
i hear: college football on the tele!
i smell: my shampoo.
i crave: things to cuddle with.
i search: the Cochrane database even thought I'm not a student anymore!
i wonder: what our babies will look like.
i regret: nothing at the moment.
i ache: after clinicals.
i care: about Women's Health across the lifespan.
i always: tell my husband how much I love & appreciate him.
i am not: a patient person.
i believe: that people will get what they deserve in the end.
i dance: when I hold babies in the nursery.
i sing: while driving.
i cry: because I feel deeply.
i don't always: tell others what they want to hear.
i fight: with passion for what I believe in.
i write: thank-you notes often.
i never: put priorities before my husband & I.
i stole: this idea from another blogger.
i listen: but usually have a lot to say.
i need: a new purse (this is always the answer!)
i am happy about: where I am in life, what I have accomplished and where Cory and I are headed!
1 comment:
I like that, so I stole it for my blog, too. :)
Post a Comment