Monday, September 1, 2008

August Blessings

In August, I was thankful for:
  • Finishing up the final requirements for my Masters degree
  • The way my nails look since my last mani/pedi
  • Artificial breeze from the ceiling fans
  • Kit Kats - need I say more?
  • Getting a pay check again
  • Free shipping coupons
  • Spending time with our neighbors
  • The new desktop electronics organizer (see pic below)
  • Working with such an amazing and inspiring group of women
  • Experiencing the "buzz" of a new semester starting up and NOT being a student this time!
  • Nitrous Oxide at the dentist and having a dentist who understands dental anxiety.
  • Playing match maker for 2 of my favorite people and having "hope" for them <3

1 comment:

Melanie Routhier said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for the comment on my site. I like making new friends. Especially when I find we are going through similar experiences.

:)