Sunday, September 28, 2008

Julie's Neverending Obsession

Purses that is - if I could, I would have a purse for everyday of the week. My poor Cory gets so frustrated with me as I often come home with a surprise purchase - a new purse. I've had this lovely purse since last year, but bought it late in the fall/winter season and didn't get to use it. So, now that it's officially fall, I wanted to introduce her:

This is a "Harveys" large satchel in eggplant. What's unique about Harveys bags is that they're made from 100% seatbelts! I just adore the shine & texture on these bags.
Here's a shot of the interior - I was able to use some of my Vera Bradley items in Mod Floral Pink as they blended well with the eggplant color:

Now, here is a wallet that I've been dying to use - it's a clutch wallet and is so vintage inspired, which makes it even more lovely in my mind:
And a pic of the inside of the clutch wallet:

3 comments:

Meg said...

LOVE the purse!!!

Kristin said...

I love the wallet! Tres chic!

Anonymous said...

Very classy seat-belt purse. The color is perfect for fall too! I bet all the ladies on the block are going to want one now.