Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things HE loves

Our blog is named "The Two Alberts"...so naturally, you would think that it makes the blog all about us. However, I can't help but notice that the majority of the time it's me posting. While I do try to post about things are going on for both of us I find that many times, I blog about things I'm working on, things I enjoy and things I obsess over!

So, in honor of my wonderful & sweet Cory Louis, I wanted to do a post about all the things HE loves!

1. The Buffalo Bills - no matter how much they seem to disappoint.
2. Cinnamon Life cereal - by far, the best breakfast cereal there is - the perfect amount of sweetness.
3. Looking for new computer bits - always trying to stay ahead of the game and improve what we have.
4. Occasionally having a day full of video games - note, the "occasionally", ha!


5. British Sci-Fi shows - Dr. Who and Torchwood, I don't get them.

6. Making excel spreadsheets for planning - I don't get excel either, so I'm always in awe of how quickly he can do this and keep it straight.

7. Pontillo's Pizza - this is a Rochester, NY based pizza place and every time we go home this is always our first meal when we get there!8. The Soup on E - he actually got me hooked on this show, it's a guilty pleasure!

9. Reese's peanut butter cups - his favorite sweet treat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! Love you both, Cory & Julie!

Unknown said...

I love this! And, I love you both- Cory & Julie! Hope to see you soon.