Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November Love/Blessings

In November I loved/was thankful for:
  • my darling husband, Cory Louis, who is the most amazing & loving man I know
  • our lovely & comfortable home
  • having reliable & safe vehicles
  • the wealth of job opportunities I have as a NP
  • my education & the peace that comes from being finished with my Masters degree
  • laptop computers - my most guilty pleasure & biggest time waster
  • finding my glasses after they were lost for a nerve wracking 72hrs
  • my wonderful TA, Sara, who is a God sent this semester
  • holiday decorations!
  • time with friends & family this month
  • amazing recipes from my SIL & MIL
  • contentment that we WILL become parents when the time is right & knowing that we will NEVER take our children or the blessing of being parents for granted

No comments: