Monday, December 1, 2008

Thirty-One & At Home America Party

On Sunday 11-23, I hosted a Thirty-One Gifts and At Home America party...it was so much fun! It was the first party we've hosted in our new home and couldn't have been better. I was surrounded by great friends, wonderful neighbors and a surprise guest.....my mom! She drove down from Warsaw for the day and I never got the email saying that she was coming! So, about 2 hours before the party started, I was in the kitchen cooking & Cory answered a ring at the doorbell to find my mom :) It was the best surprise I've had in a very long time.

All the orders from At Home America (a home decor line) came in this evening, so I was able to drive over and pick them up. One of the benefits of being the hostess was all the great deals I was given by Beth...thank you! So, here are pics of my lovely finds:

A lantern trio called the Westminster collection:
(I'm thinking about putting candles in each of these and then setting them up along the top of my kitchen cabinets - pics to come soon)

I adored this mossy green & ivory quilt (it matches our living room furniture) so my mom got it for me as an "early 30th birthday present". The lantern here is called "half moon bay" and it was a special deal for the hostess for only $10! I plan on filling the bottom with either river rocks or faux cranberries & putting a candle in it....ahhh, I love home decor!

The Mason jar you see here is a replica of the original 1800's Mason jars - but with the 2008 update of a vented cap for flowers! I thought this was so clever to use as a vase and I know that I'll get a lot of use out of it.

I am so anxious for my Thirty One orders to get here - all the girls ordered such cute things and I'm dying to see my purses! Stay tuned for purse pics - the order is estimated to arrive in about another week.

No comments: