We brought our Christmas Tree inside tonight! She's an 8 foot, Frasier Fur who came to us from the Allisonville Nursery on 96th St. She was grown in North Carolina and is 9 years old - we counted the rings on her trunk. We let her "settle" in the garage for the past two nights (we bought her on Sunday) and gave her a good shake down before we brought her in...we even had to buy a new tree stand for her b/c of the size of her trunk! We really feel like this is the perfect size tree for our living room (due to our vaulted ceilings). The aroma from the pine is beyond amazing - I just cannot imagine ever choosing to have an artificial tree!
We went ahead and put the tree skirt on tonight - although we won't do lights or ornaments until a little later this week...so stay tuned for the "after" post coming soon!
1 comment:
It's a beautiful tree!! I love the care you take in decorating. I wish I could be as good!
Post a Comment