How far along? 12 wks 6 days!
Total weight gain/loss: down 3 lbs from pre-preg weight
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet!
Stretch marks? Just the old ones, ha!
Sleep: Occasionally on the couch, but always with a body pillow now to help with some low back pain.
Best moment this week: Going home this weekend and having our family ask US about OUR pregnancy!!!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Fountain Diet Coke, Strawberry Mini-Wheats cereal, Blueberry Muffins
Gender: No official word yet, but I'm convinced it's a girl b/c of my severe nausea, the high FHR's and the profile at our last US.
Labor Signs: Ha! Of course not....but I have started feeling round ligament pain.
Belly Button in or out? Still in of course
What I miss: Being able to go out to eat & sleeping through the night without having to get up and pee.
What I am looking forward to: Our 2nd trimester US so we can look closely at all the fetal anatomy & rule out the birth defects we've not been able to screen for yet and finding out the sex!
Weekly Wisdom: Stay on top of hydration & never go anywhere without Zofran b/c nausea will continue to strike even in the 2nd trimester.
Milestones: Well, besides making it to the 2nd trimester (yay!!!!), I had my first episode of vomiting today in over 2 weeks - boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment