Holy smokes guys......I just passed my Women's Health Nurse Practitioner board certification exam this morning!! I'm still in disbelief, ha! I didn't tell a soul that I was taking it today because I couldn't bear the thought of having to tell people bad news if I didn't pass. Last night, I was seriously moping around thinking about how, over these last 3 months I had procrastinated studying - and that I would pay the price today by not passing...however, that was not the case!
This was the last & final step in my "becoming official" journey - it is all done now....no more tests, no more paperwork, just need to find the right WHNP job now :) I feel so over the moon right now...Owen is healthy & growing well, I have the most wonderful husband in the world and I'm a WHNP-BC :)
This was the last & final step in my "becoming official" journey - it is all done now....no more tests, no more paperwork, just need to find the right WHNP job now :) I feel so over the moon right now...Owen is healthy & growing well, I have the most wonderful husband in the world and I'm a WHNP-BC :)
3 comments:
That is such great news Julie! I'm so happy & proud of you
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Can't wait to celebrate!!!
OMG!!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you, you deserve every bit of it.
Post a Comment